Saturday, October 30, 2010

COMMON CORE STANDARDS-Activities, Lesson Plans, Unit, Worksheets and More



COMMON CORE STANDARDS: READING, WRITING, MATH, HISTORY, SOCIAL STUDIES
(activities, worksheets, lesson plans, units, projects, reading guides, literature circles, novel studies, creative ideas and more)

Wise Guys has been working on correlating our resources with the Common Core Standards that most states have adopted. Check out our activities, lesson plans, worksheets, reading comprehension guides, projects and more at the below website:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Wise-Guys/Products





1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.

    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog post
    or vice-versa? My site addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours
    and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an e-mail.

    I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!


    Also visit my blog post - are allianz annuities good

    ReplyDelete