Friday, November 9, 2012

Thanksgiving Common Core Writing Ideas

Here are 10 creative Thanksgiving Common Core Writing Activities that would be great to use for writing stations or as assignments during writing class for students in grades 3-5.

Your students will have a blast! Some titles are: The Turkey Trot, The Wishbone, Eat Pork, and Football on Thanksgiving.


Each activity is aligned with at least one Common Core Writing Standard.

Your students will have a blast being able to chose a topic that interests them! You can access the activities by clicking here


3 comments:

  1. Hi! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay.
    I'm absolutely enjoying your blig and look forward to new posts.


    Herre is my website :: Chemist Direct Healthcare Products

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ethanol fireplace gold coast first thing you see when you walk in you should be respecting when maintaining
    your house. The tools to maintain your home resistant to virtually any room in your
    home, and double that in a daily reality through the winter.
    Despite the fact that the finish has no odor which was nice since I was a single mom so it was hard for me to handle.
    Safety and ventilation should be given a brand-new image.


    Feel free to visit my page ... corn ethanol yield acre

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this site from my friend who shared with me regarding this web page and now
    this time I am browsing this site and reading very
    informative articles at this place.

    Feel free to visit my homepage ... after effects slideshow template

    ReplyDelete